Bothered by pain from knee or hip osteoarthritis?
Local doctors are conducting clinical research studies of an investigational medication being studied for pain from osteoarthritis of the knee or hip. (Investigational means the medication isn’t approved for the public yet.)
This study, which has a 56 week study treatment period, is enrolling now. If you qualify for this study, you will receive the following at no cost:
- Investigational Medication
- Study-related care from a local doctor
Reimbursement may be provided for travel and other expenses related to participation. As part of your participation, you will also receive no-cost rescue medication, which is a medication for pain relief. Health insurance and referrals aren’t required to participate.
Important information about this study
You must meet the following basic criteria:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have arthritis in a knee or hip
- Have taken pain medication for your arthritis
- Have not had a knee, hip, or shoulder injury, or operation in the past year
Doctors will also check other requirements to confirm that you qualify.
To learn more, please contact us @ 480-626-6662 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org