If you suffer from chronic lower back pain, you are not alone. It is one of the most common medical problems that adults face. In some cases, this pain may be the result of inflammatory conditions called axial spondyloarthritis (AxSpA) or ankylosing spondylitis (AS).
Not everyone with inflammatory back pain has AxSpa or AS. A doctor can advise if this is the cause of your pain and what treatments may be right for you. The C-Optimise Study is currently seeking volunteers with lower back pain due to axial spondyloarthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
This study is for people with inflammatory back pain which is characterized by pain that:
- Improves with exercise
- Does not improve with rest
- Occurs at night (and does not improve immediately after getting up) and often results in morning stiffness.
If you qualify and decide to participate in the C-Optimise Study, you will receive the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Regular appointments with your study doctor
- Study-related care and close monitoring of your health status
- Study drug approved by the FDA for AS and other inflammatory conditions
If you would like to learn more about the C-Optimise Study, please contact us @ 480-626-6656 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org