Who conducts Clinical Studies?
Every clinical study is led by a principal investigator, who is often a medical doctor. Clinical studies also have a research team that may include doctors, nurses, social workers, and other health care professionals.
What Sets Us Apart
Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Research has a dedicated Clinical Recruitment Specialist who thoroughly reviews each patients’ medical records to ensure they are qualified and would benefit from participating in Clinical Research. Each patient is closely monitored by our nationally recognized physicians and given top of the line care at each and every visit.
Clinical trials that are well-designed and well executed
are the best approach for eligible
• Play an active role in their own health care.
• Gain access to new research treatments before they are widely available.
• Obtain expert medical care at leading health care
facilities during the trial.
• Receive study-related visits, medical evaluations and
study drug at no cost.
• Help others by contributing to medical research.